Shame (Socially Distanced) - Matinee
This event is for 14 and over - No refunds will be issued for under 14s.
This is a socially distanced covid safe event. All attendees will be seated in your designated purchased 'bubbles'. All serving will be by table service and app / website ordering only, including merchandise were appropriate.
Seat purchase is unallocated and will be allocated in advance or upon arrival. All touch points are thoroughly cleaned before you arrive.
We've been working hard to make sure we provide a COVID safe event space and we kindly ask that you stick to the guidelines we're all getting used to whilst visiting our venue.
* Guests must wear a face mask whilst entering, leaving and moving around the venue. You may remove your face mask once sat at your seat.
* Your temperature will be taken on entry.
* Please remain within your bubble throughout the event.
* We are not accepting multiple purchases by the same person, each bubble purchase requires its own lead booker.
* You must sign in to the NHS Track and Trace when you arrive. A QR code will be provided at the door and at your table. For ease of access, please download the NHS app before you arrive. If you are unable to use the app you will be required to fill out a form provided.
* Please use the hand sanitiser available when you arrive and if you move around the venue.
* The guidance system for the toilet facilities will be clearly marked. Always move around the venue in a clockwise direction. The capacity of the toilet facilities during this time is limited, please respect the reduced capacity, wait your turn and keep social distance.
We wish for all of our attendees to have the relaxed and enjoyable evening they so greatly deserve in this time, please don't ruin for everyone else by being selfish. Whist we never wish to refuse entry or ask anyone to leave, those who refuse to comply with the simple rules we have put together for everyones safety will be ejected without refund.